Skip to body

Student Employment


MyCWU>> Financial Toolbox>> Account Inquiry>> Account Services>> 1098t Tax Form

You will receive information about your tax year educational expenses in a 1098-T statement from the institution of higher education you attended. Schools are required to send this information to each student and to the IRS by Jan. 31. (You might receive this by mail or electronically. Be sure to save this information, or give it to the person who claims you on their tax return if you don't claim yourself.)

Some schools report only tuition and fees on this form. If your 1098-T doesn't include amounts you paid for course-related books, supplies, and equipment, and these expenses are allowed for the credit you are taking, you can use your own records to figure the amounts paid for these items and report the total on your tax return.

If you have any questions, please call Student Accounts at (509) 963-3546.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.