CWU ACCEPTS INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS VIA FLYWIRE
It's a secure and trusted online payment process that makes paying tuition easy from countries around the world, typically in your home currency.
- Pay using accounts from your home country, outside of the U.S. For most countries, you pay in your home currency and Flywire will send funds in $USD directly to CWU.
- Use payment methods that range from bank transfer, credit cards, e-payment and more for most countries and territories.
- Avoid unnecessary bank fees and receive favorable foreign exchange rates.
- Track your payment until it reaches CWU.
- Contact Flywire multilingual customer support via phone, chat, WeChat, and email for assistance with your payment.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT ONLINE
- Go to cwu.flywire.com and select your home currency and enter amount due.
- Select your payment options. Options can include bank transfer, credit cards, e-wallets or other local payment options depending on the country selected.
- Enter payer's information and the student information.
- Make payment to Flywire as instructed. Flywire will process and send your payments to CWU with your information.
- Track your payment anytime and receive updates about your payment from Flywire. You will also be notified of when CWU receives your payment. Contact Flywire customer support for any assistance or questions about your payment.
FLYWIRE CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
Phone: +1 800 346 9252