Skip to body

Student Accounts

Online Payments


If you are already an authorized user, and wish to pay AS AN AUTHORIZED USER Click here.

If you are not an authorized user on MyCWU, you can become a guest user. Click here to see a step-by-step guide showing your student how to assign a guest user to their profile. 

Current and Non-Current Students:

Make a payment

**CWU does not accept payments over the phone.**

** In order to make a payment, you may have to enable cookies in your internet browser's privacy settings.**

** Having trouble signing in? You may need to clear your cache.**

To manage, update or reactivate your MyCWU account click here

Features include:

    Self-selection of charges to pay

    Get immediate verification of payment method

    Process a real time transaction

    Instantly view your updated account balance once payment is made

    Automatic removal of financial holds within 15 minutes after payment is made

For any questions regarding your student account, please email or call (509)-963-3546.


International Payments:

Make a payment from your home country 

For more information about international payments click here



Perkins Loan Borrowers Pay Online:

Make A Payment

  • Notice: There is no charge for Perkins web payments made from a checking, savings or Visa/Mastercard debit/credit card.
  • The option is now available to set up recurring payments.
  • Required Information: Student name (First and Last) and the CWU Student ID.
  • Payments posted through this page will take one to two working days to be processed. The payment cutoff time is 3 pm PST. For example, payments made after 3 pm Friday will be posted on Tuesday. Payments can be made using credit/debit card (Visa and MasterCard) or bank account (checking or savings). Please allow sufficient time for payment to be processed by the due dates.

Please make sure that any pop-up window blocker software is disabled for this site.


Payments by Mail:

Central Washington University
Perkins Loan Program
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7490

For answers to payment questions, please visit the FAQ section of our website, send us an email at, or call (509) 963-3546.


Payments for Testing Services:

Pay online for Accuplacer English or Math, ACT-R, CLEP, DSST, Major Field Assessment, Proctored Exams, or TEAS.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.