STAR and Wildcat Transition Program are access and support programs serving traditionally underrepresented student populations. Students are offered an array of services that foster academic success, including:
• Proactive, individualized academic advising
• Early registration for classes
• Academic planning and early alert outreach
• Tutoring and study skills assistance
• Major exploration and career counseling referrals
• Assistance applying for financial aid, internships, and graduate school
Wildcat Transition Program is the academic support program for students conditionally admitted to Central Washington University. Determined by CWU Admissions, students in the Wildcat Transition Program are provided assistance during their First Year. Academic Advisors in this program assist students with completing successful transitions into and through the university, developing academic study skills, choosing their major, and achieving their educational goals.
STAR is an academic support program to assist qualified students who are committed to overcoming their challenges. Students in the STAR program have multiple risk factors but possess the grit to achieve.
STAR is currently accepting applications.
Click below to apply for Fall 2016 admission.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2016