The CWU Wrestling Club is open to all students, both male and female. The team travels and competes against other schools in the Pacific Northwest, Open Tournaments, and on a National level. The National Collegiate Wrestling Association (NCWA) is the governing body that the team competes under. Members’ skill level ranges from intermediate to advanced. Individuals may choose to compete in competition or just attend practices. If you are interested in joining the club or want additional information, please contact the club officer listed below.
• Finished 5th in at the NCWA National tournament in 2014
• Finished 2nd in the Northwest Conference Championships in 2014
• Won the Northwest Conference Regional Championship in 2013
• At the NCWA National tournament in 2013, CWU placed 5th in Division II, with one All American
• In 2012 the women's team had their first individual National Champion
Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 5pm-7pm at University Recreation Center.
Competing members pay $250 for the year; non-competing members pay $50 for the year.
If you would like more information about the National Collegiate Wrestling Association, visit their website at www.ncwa.net/teams?school=247
Club Contact Information
Central Washington University senior Tessa Churchill, a member of the CWU Equestrian Team, is amongCWU Collegiate Equestrian Show November 14-15
Most college students don’t consider a horse-riding part of their curriculum, but for the dedicatCWU Dance Team Featured In National Staples TV Commercial
Eight members of the Central Washington University Dance Team are featured in a Staples back-to-scho