Skip to body

Sport Clubs

Request for Certificate of Insurance for an Additional Insured Party

If you are a recognized Collegiate Sport Club we may request a certificate to list a business as an additional insured party. This is a common request when we host events and hold events off campus. This does take at least 15 business days and some research may need to be done to ensure our coverage meets the minimum requirements. Please complete the following information and the coordinator will follow up with you.

Contact Information

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.