PLEASE NOTE: CENTRAL WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY AFFILIATED CLUBS AND ORGANIZATION ACTIVITY IS EXPECTED TO COMPLY WITH THE PRESCRIBED CONDUCT PROVISIONS OF THE UNIVERSITY’S STUDENT RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES POLICY, WASHINGTON STATE LAW, AND GOVERNING UNIVERSITY POLICY MANUALS. CENTRAL WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY CLUB RECOGNITION SHOULD A CLUB/ORGANIZATION OR ITS MEMBERS VIOLATE SAID POLICIES AND/OR STATE LAW, ALLEGED VIOLATIONS WILL BE REFERRED TO THE CAMPUS JUDICIAL COUNCIL.
As a Collegiate Sport Club you are required to follow certain policies and procedures. In order to be a club “in good standing”, the following requirements must be fulfilled:
1. Each member is required to register online to participate in the Collegiate Sport Club program.
2. All club members are required to comply with all policies related to conduct and each member will not only follow policies but help to hold all club members accountable for their actions as they impact the club and all of it’s members.
3. Follow all policies related to scheduling and club finances.
4. Attend regularly scheduled individual meetings.
5. Attend regular meetings for all club officers.
6. Communicate with the staff about all club activities, incidents and concerns.
7. Complete required paperwork for any injuries.
8. Follow policies and procedures pertaining to club travel.
9. Fulfill all club commitments.
10. Follow all policies and procedures of the Collegiate Sport Club program.
Clubs not meeting any of these requirements will be given a formal warning. The second penalty is a meeting with the club membership and the club will be placed on probation. The third penalty is loss of privileges that may include any of the following:
- Temporary or permanent loss of funding
- Suspension of facility space
- Suspension of travel privileges
- Temporary or permanent loss of recognition
PLEASE NOTE: These penalties do not have to be followed in order, the severity of club’s actions or lack thereof may dictate stiffer penalties.