If you have a visual slide show to accompany your talk, come to the pre-load session from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Student Union and Recreation Center on the Wednesday evening before SOURCE. Bring a flashdrive with your presentation so that you can load your presentation onto the correct laptop for your session.
On the day of SOURCE...
- Oral presenters should be in their session room at least ten minutes prior to the beginning of the session in which they are scheduled.
- Remain for the entirety of the session -- it is both polite and professional!
- Oral presentations should be no longer than 15 minutes in length. This limit is strictly enforced. You will have an additional 3 minutes for Q&A.
- Your talk should be tailored to an educated, non-field expert audience.
- Your talk may be accompanied by a visual slide show (e.g., PowerPoint) and/or handout for the audience or can include a live demonstration, performance, and/or audience participation.
- Please practice and time your presentation prior to SOURCE.
- Every session room will have a computer and data projector available. You cannot use your own laptop computer.
- For additional needs, such as an overhead projector for transparencies or special sound equipment, place a request when submitting your SOURCE abstract.