Skip to body
Remember that all student presentations at SOURCE are evaluated by a team of judges who provide feedback and nominate the best presentations in each category for awards.
Be at your best and act professionally!
- Wear professional/business attire.
- Come prepared. Posters should already be printed and presentations should be uploaded the night before SOURCE in the Student Union and Recreation Center (2nd floor outside the ballrooms). Visit the session room in which you are presenting.
- Arrive early to presentation sessions, especially if you are presenting. Oral presenters should be in their session room at least ten minutes prior to the beginning of the session.
- Remain for the entirety of a presentation session, especially if you are presenting.
- Wait until students are finished delivering presentations (or are in between presentations) before entering a session room.
- If you are including graphs in your oral or poster presentation, click HERE for an information guide to help you construct your graphs.
- If you have submitted to present at SOURCE but are unable to present due to an emergency, please contact the SOURCE Office, as soon as possible at email@example.com.