Special Education Technology Center
- All public school districts in the state of Washington and the personnel who work in those districts.
- Any student, preschool through age 21, who formally receives special education services and who may require assistive technology to access their education.
- Families of special needs students. (Services must be accessed through the school district serving their child.)
- Collaborative technology planning for specific students whose disabilities require that they use some form of assistive technology in order to fully access their education.
- A lending library of toys, switches, augmentative communication devices, alternate keyboards and other computer input devices, environmental control devices and software designed for students with special needs.
- Staff development on topics including assistive technology overview, augmentative communication, alternate computer input, software solutions and environmental control.