Meeting Called to order at 5:08 PM
Attendance: Tylene Carnell, Annie Castle, James McDonald, Derrick Peters, Emily von Jentzen, Zack George, Thomas Whittlesey, Penglin Wang, Kevin Kimball, Ed Day, Jack Baker
Unexcused: Bobby Cummings, Robert McGowen
Additions/Corrections to March 9, 2005 minutes:
Change ASCWUBOD to ASCWU-BOD; change second to seconded, change Senior Gold to Senior Golf, and change sentence from "motion seconded by Emily" to "Emily seconded the motion".
Derrick Peters moved to pass the minutes as revised.
James McDonald seconded the motion.
All in favor
No Old Business
- New Business
- Chris Bruya and 2 students representing the CWU jazz band are requesting $10,000 in supplemental funding to attend the North Sea Jazz Festival in Hague, Netherlands.
- Decision to be made next meeting
- Funding Allocation Procedures
- Categorize funding requests into groups
- Work backwards for funding requests between last year and this year
- Extra meeting Friday April 8, 2005 at 3:00 PM in Mary Grupe Conference Center
- Discussion of SUB authority transfer from students to CWU
- Attendance Policy
- Policy states more than two unexcused absences results in removal from the committee
- Bobby Cummings has more then two
- James moved to start the removal process by notifying Bobby Cummings of attendance issues
- Annie Castle seconded
- Derrick made a friendly amendment stating that this is regarding the attendance policy in the guidelines of the S&A Committee
- 10 in favor
- 1 abstention
- Motion Passes
Derrick Peters moved to adjourn the meeting
Kevin Kimball seconded the motion
All in favor
Meeting Adjourned at 7:02 PM