Skip to body

Science Education

College of the Sciences

Course Supply Reimbursement Form

Supplies purchased (with teacher approval) for lab or teaching activities can be reimbursed by the Science Education/STEM Teaching Program. Please fill out the Course Supply Reimbursement Request form and return to your professor or department secretary with a copy of your receipt. You will be notified when your reimbursement is ready to be picked up from the Cashier's office located in Barge Hall 104 (Center students will have checks mailed to the address provided on form). 

Course Supply Reimbursement Request Form

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.