Dr. Warren Street Thesis Prize: awarded to a student from the Douglas Honors College (Psychology Majors)
Dr. Elizabeth Street Scholarship for Applied Behavior Analysis: awarded to an in-state graduate student accepted into the Applied Behavior Analysis program.
- Full time CWU student
- Dr. Warren Street Scholarship: must be a member of the Douglas Honors College and majoring in Psychology (Junior or Senior standing)
- Dr. Elizabeth Street Scholarship: must be an in-state Graduate student accepted into the Applied Behavior Analysis program
- Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account.
- Dr. Warren Street Scholarship: two letters of recommendation from faculty members
- Dr. Elizabeth Street Scholarship: A 300 word or less essay describing career goals for working with autistic adolescents or special needs children.
CWU Scholarship Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788