- Be a student who has completed at least on year of studies in an accredited school with an intention to enter any engineering field.
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of one year of full time equivalent engineering credits at an ABET accredited school
- Be in a position to accept the scholarship toward undergraduate or graduate engineering studies in an accredited school in the Fall semester following presentation of the award.
- Attend an engineering school in one of the following stats: Washington, Oregon, or Idaho.
- Please fill out the application and submit it by February 3, 2014 (postmark date). (Please do not send registered or certified mail.)
- Selection of award recipients will be made by March 10, 2014.
- A letter of announcement will be sent to all applicants by March 31, 2014.
Monday, February 3, 2014
Applications must be addressed to:
EWS-AREVA Scholarship Chair
PO Box 364
Richland, WA 99352