A scholarship for students majoring or pre-majoring in the Construction Management Program
- Full time CWU student majoring or pre-majoring in the Construction Management Program.
- Student must have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Preference given to those with financial need (Fill out a FAFSA)
- Preference given to a student that meets the requirements and is from the Tri-Cities region.
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by March 1st and complete your FAFSA by February 21st.
- Submit a resume and essay addressing how the requirements of the scholarship have been met and why you want to major in construction management.
- Submit two letters of recommendation (with at lease one from someone in the construction or engineering industry).
- Attach your additional materials electronically to your online scholarship application or submit them to the Scholarship Office by March 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788