A scholarship for full time, CWU undergraduate Geography majors
- Full time CWU student, undergraduate Geography Major that is not a graduating senior.
- Must have completed less than 180 total credits and a minimum of 20 Geography Credits.
- Must have demonstrated financial need determined by your FAFSA
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by March 1 and complete your FAFSA no later than February 21st.
- Two letters of recommendation from Geography Department Faculty
- One essay of 2-5 pages discussing; why you should be awarded this scholarship and how you intend to use your Geography degree.
- Attach your additional materials electronically to your online scholarship application or submit to the Scholarship Office by March 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788