The intent of the Boeing SHM Scholarship is to provide one annual $1,000 scholarshipt to a Safety and Health Management student at CWU.
- Full time CWU student
- Major in Safety and Health Management
- Junior or senior class standing
- Minimum CGPA of 2.8 to apply
- Student must be a ASSE Student Section Member
- If a student withdraws from the SHM program or not in good standing the fund will end immediately.
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by March 1st and complete your FAFSA by February 21st.
- An essay of 2 pages addressing your career goals in the Safety and Health Management profession involvement or membership in SHM related professional organizations.
- Two letters of recommendation- one must be from a faculty member in the Safety and Health Management program.
- Attach your additional materials electronically to your online scholarship application or submit them to the Scholarship Office by March 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788