The scholarship will be issued in one installment of $1000, to be applied to qualified academic expenses, including tuition, fees, books and on-campus room and board. The funds will be sent directly to the accredited college as designated by the student.
1. You must complete the application process by the designated deadline.
2. You must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the U.S.
3. You must be a graduating high school senior or a full-time college freshmen, sophomore or junior.
4. You cannot be a Sunoco employee or related to any Sunoco employees.
5. Only one submission per student is permitted.
6. We reserve the right to verify the date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
1. Respond to the following essay question in 500-1000 words:
Companies will often use different marketing strategies to cultivate loyal customers; however, brand loyalty is a huge challenge in the fuel and convenience store industry. Most consumers choose their stops based on price or location.
What are 3 creative ways to build a loyal following in the fuel and convenience store industry?
2. Send your response to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59PM on 6/15/2013. No late entries will be considered. Include your essay within the body of the email (no attachments), along with the following information:
Date of Birth