Scholarship for either aerospace science or flight technology majors.
- Full time CWU student
- Junior standing or higher with at least two quarters remaining
- Excellence in academic achievement
- Proof of substantial progress and excellence in pursuit of an aviation career either as a pilot or in flight operations
- Leadership capabilities
- Demonstrated financial need
- Character fitness as observed by faculty members
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account. by March 1st and complete your FAFSA by February 21st.
- 2 to 4 letters of recommendation
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788