- Current CWU students and incoming transfer students admitted to CWU by February 1st for the upcoming Fall Term
- At least sophomore standing
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Preference given to students who have overcome personal hardship
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by February 1st and complete your FAFSA by January 21st.
- A 500- word essay describing a time when you overcame personal hardship and how that experience have shaped your goals for the future.
- Attach your additional materials electronically to your online scholarship application by February 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788