Industrial/Technology Education Scholarship
- Full time CWU student
- Industrial/Technology Education major
- Minimum 3.00 GPA
- Demonstrated leadership and extracurricular activities
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by March 1st and complete your FAFSA no later than February 21st.
- A one page essay describing your education/career goals, your honors/awards, your involvement in civic or extracurricular activities, and reasons why you are the best candidate for the scholarship.
- Two letters of recommendation from non-relatives who can speak to your character, academic ability, and potential for success.
- A one page resume.
- Unofficial transcripts from any college or university you attended before CWU.
- Attach your additional materials electronically to your online scholarship application or submit to the Scholarship Office by March 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788