Safety & Health Management Scholarship.
- Full time CWU student
- Major in Safety & Health Management
- Junior or Senior class standing
- Preference given to student with 3.50 GPA or above
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by March 1st and complete your FAFSA no later than February 21st.
- An essay of 2 pages or less addressing your career goals in the Safety & Health Management industry, involvement or membership in professional organizations, and university and/or community volunteer experiences.
- Two letters of recommendation -- one must be from a faculty member in the Safety & Health Management program. Preference given to students who submit a third letter of recommendation from a community leader (e.g. church, city, or county official, etc.).
- Attach your additional materials electronically to your online scholarship application or submit to the Scholarship Office by March 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788