- Incoming freshman, transfer student, or current CWU student
- Incoming freshman/transfer students must be admitted to CWU by February 1st for the following Fall Term
- Full time enrollment
- Applicant must have been out of high school for at least three years
- Applicant must have a final cumulative high school GPA of no higher than a 2.5, or have earned a GED
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by February 1st and complete your FAFSA no later than January 21st.
- An essay describing why you believe you are now capable of quality performance and achievement.
- Provide two letters of recommendation: one academic and one non-academic.
- Attach your additional materials electronically to your General Scholarship Application by February 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788