EMS-Paramedicine, Early Childhood Education, or Pre-Medicine Scholarship
- Full time CWU student
- Have completed at least 2 years at CWU
- Junior or senior standing; 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Graduate of Kittitas County high school who is majoring in one of the following majors; EMS-Paramedicine, Early Childhood Education, or Pre-Medicine
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by March 1st and complete your FAFSA no later than February 21st.
- A 1000-1500 word essay addressing the following: Your motivation for entering your chosen career field, your long-term goals, and how you expect to impact your chosen career field above and beyond what others might achieve.
- Attach your additional materials electronically to your online scholarship application or submit to the Scholarship Office by March 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788