Department of Geological Sciences Scholarship.
- Full time CWU student
- Have declared an undergraduate major in the Department of Geological Sciences with good academic standing
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Have completed GEOL 210 (Introduction to Field Methods)
- Have at least one full academic year of courses remaining toward completion of bachelor's degree in Department of Geological Sciences
- Have interest in a career or academic specialization in structural geology, natural resource geology (including oil, gas, and mineral extraction) and/or field geology.
Award amount to be determined