This scholarship is offered to first year and transfer students who intend to major in Physics at CWU.
- First Year/transfer students admitted to CWU
- Intended major of Physics as indicated on application for admission
- Enroll in and complete the course sequence PHYS 181/182/183 or PHYS 317/318/363
- Full-time enrollment
- Maintain minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Preference given for demonstrated financial need -- Must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) before the Financial Aid Office's priority deadline of March 15th
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account.by March 1st and complete your FAFSA by February 21st.
- A double-spaced written statement containing the following: A clear, concise account of your reasons for seeking this scholarship and a description of your interest in physics. (First Year: 300-word limit; Entering Transfers: 500-word limit).
- Attach your supplemental materials directly to your online application, or mail/deliver them to the Scholarship Office by March 1st.
Department of Physics, MS 7422
Central Washington University
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7422
Phone: (509) 963-2723