Industrial Education Scholarship
- Current CWU students and incoming transfer students admitted to CWU by February 1st for the upcoming Fall Term
- Declared major of Industrial Education
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Full time enrollment
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by February 1st and complete your FAFSA by February 1st.
- A one page essay describing your educational/career goals, your honors/awards, your involvement in civic or extracurricular activities, and reasons why you are the best candidate for the scholarship
- Three letters of recommendation from non-relatives who can speak to your character, academic ability, and potential for success
- A one page resume
- Unofficial transcripts from any college or university you attended before CWU
- Additional materials must be added electronically to your GSA by February 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788