- Current CWU students and incoming transfer students admitted to CWU by February 1st for the upcoming Fall Term
- Major in Early Childhood Education
- Full time enrollment
- Minimum 3.50 cumulative GPA
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by February 1st and complete your FAFSA by January 21st.
* A one page essay expressing why you want to become a teacher
* Three letters of recommendation: Two from CWU faculty in two different academic disciplines and one from a previous college advisor qualified to evaluate your character and potential for becoming an excellent teacher
* Unofficial transcripts from any college or university you attended before CWU
All supplemental materials need to be added electronically to the GSA by February 1st.
Applicants selected as finalists will be required to conduct a 15 minute teaching session with the Scholarship Selection Committee
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788