- Full time CWU student
- Education major admitted to the Teacher Preparation Program
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by February 1st and complete your FAFSA by February 1st.
- Submit three letters of recommendation: two letters must be from faculty in two different academic disciplines, and one must be from a person outside the CWU community, qualified to evaluate your character and potential for becoming an excellent teacher.
- A one-page essay expressing why you want to become a teacher.
- Finalists for the scholarship may be called on to conduct a 15-minute teaching session with the scholarship selection committee.
- All additional materials need to be added electronically to the GSA by February 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788