- Current CWU student and incoming/transfer students admitted to CWU by March 1st for the upcoming Fall Term
- Sophomore, junior, or senior standing
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Demonstrated leadership through community service, student clubs, organizations, or other activities
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by March 1st and complete your FAFSA by February 21st.
- A 500 word essay describing your leadership experience in community service, student clubs, organizations, or other activities, and how your experiences have developed your leadership skills.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty, community leaders, and/or program advisors.
- Attach your additional materials electronically to you online scholarship application or submit to the Scholarship Office by March 1st
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788