- Current CWU students and incoming freshman/transfer students admitted to CWU by March 1st for the upcoming Fall Term
- Past involvement in volunteer and service learning
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by March 1st and complete your FAFSA no later than February 21st.
Supplemental Materials Required:
- A 500 word essay describing your involvement or experience in volunteer and service learning.
- Attach your additional materials electronically to your online scholarship application or submit to the Scholarship Office by March 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788
Award amount to be determined
October 1 - March 1