Industrial Education Scholarship
- Current CWU students and incoming transfer students admitted to CWU by February 1st fro the upcoming Fall Term
- Declared major in Industrial Education
- Full-time enrollment
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by February 1st and complete your FAFSA by January 21st.
- A one page essay describing your educational/career goals, your honors/awards, your involvement in civic or extracurricular activities, and reasons why you are the best candidate for the scholarship.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from non-relatives who can speak to your character, academic ability, and potential for success.
- A one page resume.
- Unofficial transcripts from any college or university you attended before CWU
- Additional materials must be submitted electronically by attaching to the GSA by February 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788