- Full time CWU student in good academic standing
- Sophomore, junior or senior standing
- Washington State resident
- Past or current involvement in extracurricular activities, student organizations/clubs, or community/civic volunteering
- First preference will be given to female students. Second preference given to students with demonstrated financial need.
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by March 1st and have completed your FAFSA no later than February 21st.
Three (3) letters of recommendation from people who can attest to applicant's academic progress and his/her involvement in outside activities as listed above.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788