Washington State Resident Scholarship.
- Current CWU students and incoming transfer students admitted to CWU by March 1st for the upcoming Fall Term
- Undergraduate class standing of sophomore or higher, or graduate student
- Washington State residents
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Demonstrate financial need -- Must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) before the Financial Aid Office's priority deadline of March 15th
- Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788
Award amount to be determined
October 1 - March 1