Washington State Resident Scholarship.
- Washington State resident
- Current CWU students and incoming transfer students admitted to CWU by March 1st for the upcoming Fall Term
- Undergraduate class standing of sophomore or higher, or graduate student
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Demonstrate financial need -- Must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) before the Financial Aid Office's priority deadline of February 21st.
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by March 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788
Award amount to be determined
October 1 - March 1