Transfer Student Scholarship.
- Full time CWU student
- Transfer student to CWU
- Transfer GPA of 2.70 or less
- Past involvement in varsity sports or other extracurricular activities (student clubs/organizations, civic engagement, etc.)
- Demonstrate financial need -- Must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) before the Financial Aid Office's priority deadline of March 15th
- Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account.
- Submit the following additional materials:
- Submit a 2-page essay describing a humorous event or experience in which you have been involved
Attach your additional materials electronically to your online scholarship application or submit to the Scholarship Office by March 1st.
Submit a 2-page essay describing a humorous event or experience in which you have been involved
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788