Construction Management Scholarship.
- Full time CWU student
- Must be a Construction Management pre-major
- Minimum 2.80 cumulative GPA
- Must be accepted at a Construction Management major to receice renewable award
- Demonstrate Financial Need--must complete the FAFSA by the Financial Aid Office's priority deadline of March 15th
- Construction Experience
- Other outside activities
- Identify with one of more of the following minority populations: Women, Veterans, Non-Traditional-Aged Students, Native American (American Indian, Eskim, Aleut, or Native Hawaiian), or a U.S. citizen whose origins are: Asian-Pacific (Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Camnodia, The Philippines, Samoa and U.S. Trust Territories of the Pacific or Northern Marianas), African-American or Black (black racial Groups of Africa), or Hispanic (Spanish-speaking areas of Latin America or the regions of Mexico, Central America, South America, or the Caribbean Basin).
- Complete the General Scholarship Application through your Wildcat Connection account.
- Submit the following additional materials:
- An essay addressing how you meet the required and preferred criteria and why you are pursuing a career in Construction Management
Attach your additional materials electronically to your online scholarship application or submit to the Scholarship Office by March 1st.
*An essay addressing how you meet the required and preferred criteria and why you are pursuing a career in Construction Management
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788