Philosophy or Religious Studies Scholarship
- Full time CWU student
- Must be a Philosophy or Religious Studies major
- 3.30 cumulative and major GPA
- Must have made a contribution to the department through your non course related, discipline related activities
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by February 1st and complete your FAFSA by January 21st.
One essay (2 pages maximum, doubled spaced, 12 pt font) demonstrating:
- Applicant's academic interest in Philosophy or Religious Studies.
- Applicant's contribution to the department through non course related, discipline related activities.
- How Philosophy or Religious Studies will be incorporated into the applicant's future career or life path.
- Attach your additional materials electronically to your online scholarship application by February 1st
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788