Awards for both undergraduate education majors.
- Full time CWU student
- Junior or Senior standing
- Minimum 3.40 GPA
- Demonstrate financial need-Must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) before the Financial Aid Office's priority deadline of January 21st.
- Complete the General Scholarship Application by February 1st through your MyCWU Account.
- Submit the following additional materials:
- Submit three (3) letters of recommendation: Two (2) letters must be from faculty in two different academic disciplines, and one must be from a person outside the CWU community, qualified to evaluate your character and potential for becoming an excellent teacher.
- A one page essay expressing why you want to become a teacher
Finalists for the scholarship may be called upon to conduct a 15 minute teaching session with the Scholarship Selection Committee
Attach your additional materials electronically to your online scholarship application by February 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788