Apparel, Textiles and Merchandising or Theater Design Scholarship
- Major in Apparel, Textiles and Merchandising or Theater Design with a specialization in costuming or a minor in Apparel Design
- Have upper division standing, preferably junior standing
- Minimum 3.3 GPA
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by February 1st and complete your FAFSA no later than January 21st.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors on campus.
- A two page essay addressing your purpose in choosing your field of study, your career plans, what receiving the scholarship will mean to you, and describe your relevant .extracurricular activities.
- A trend board (uploaded in a PDF) of a fashion design you would like to complete. The board should contain creative imagery which could include inspiration images, short verbiage on your inspiration, intended fabrics, color palette, flats, and sketches.
- Attach your additional materials electronically to your online scholarship application or submit to the Scholarship Office by February 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788