Electrical Engineering Technology Scholarship
- Full time CWU student
- Current CWU students and incoming transfer students admitted to CWU by February 1st for upcoming Fall Term
- Declared Electrical Engineering Technology major
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by February 1st and complete your FAFSA by January 21st.
- A one page essay describing your educational/career goals, your honors/awards, your involvement in civic or extracurricular activities, and reasons why your are the best candidate for the scholarship.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from non-relatives who can speak to your character, academic ability, and potential for future success.
- A one page resume.
- Unofficial transcripts from any college or university your attended before CWU.
- Attach your additional materials electronically to your online scholarship application by February 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788