Law and Justice Scholarship
- Current CWU students and incoming transfer students admitted to CWU by March 1st for the upcoming Fall Term
- Declared major in Law and Justice
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA (including transfer credits)
- Preference given to students enrolled at the CWU-Lynnwood Campus and/or students who demonstrated financial need. Financial need is determined by completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) before the Financial Aid Office's priority deadline of March 15th.
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by March 1st and complete your FAFSA no later than February 21st.
- A four page essay discussing your career goals and motivation.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation: One (1) from a faculty member and one (1) from a non relative who can evaluate your character and potential to succeed in the Law and Justice field.
- Unofficial transcripts from any college or university your attended before CWU.
- Attach your additional materials electronically to your online scholarship application or submit to the Scholarship Office by March 1st.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788