- Full time CWU student
- Junior or Senior standing
- Declared Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education major
- Minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by March 1st and complete your FAFSA by February 21st.
* A one-page essay expressing why you want to become a teacher
* Three (3) letters of recommendation: Two (2) from CWU faculty in two different academic disciplines and one (1) from a previous college advisor qualified to evaluate your character and potential for becoming an excellent teacher
* Unofficial transcripts from any college or university you attended before CWU
Applicants selected as finalists will be required to conduct a 15-minute teaching session with the Scholarship Selection Committee.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788