- Full time CWU student
- Junior or Senior standing
- Declared Early Childhood Education or Elementary Education major
- Minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA
Complete the General Scholarship Application through your MyCWU Account by February 1st and complete your FAFSA by January 21st.
* A one-page essay expressing why you want to become a teacher
* Three (3) letters of recommendation: Two (2) from CWU faculty in two different academic disciplines and one (1) from a previous college advisor qualified to evaluate your character and potential for becoming an excellent teacher
* Unofficial transcripts from any college or university you attended before CWU
Supplemental materials need to be electronically attached to your GSA by February 1st.
Applicants selected as finalists will be required to conduct a 15-minute teaching session with the Scholarship Selection Committee.
CWU Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7504
Phone: (509) 963-1611
Fax: (509) 963-1788