- The "Scholarship Hunting Season" starts early--look for next year's awards as early as October
- Most application deadlines occur during fall and winter quarters
- Most scholarships you apply for will be used for the following academic year
- Register your student profile at theWashBoard.org, a non-profit scholarship matching service for Washington state students or students attending schools in Washington state
- Search our outside scholarship listings
- Tap into the power of your community--various local organizations offer scholarships. Many of these organizations don't have the resources to widely advertise their funding opportunities, so it pays to do a little research beyond the Web
1. Fax, mail, or deliver a copy of your award letter to the Scholarship Office. We will add the scholarship to your financial aid package and send your donor proof of your enrollment at Central.
2. Instruct your donor to make out the scholarship check like this:
Central Washington University for benefit of [your name & CWU ID#]
3. Instruct your donor to send the funds to:
Central Washington University
Financial Aid Office
400 E University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7495
4. If your donor requires you to submit your grades/transcripts, you may request official or unofficial transcripts through Registrar Services.