Skip to body

Running Start

Transferring your Running Start Credits

Please check with the college/university that you are considering application to for accurate transfer and testing information.

All public colleges in Washington accept college-level academic Running Start credits in a manner consistent with standard transfer equivalency policies.

Generally, students who complete college credit while in high school will apply to four-year colleges and universities as freshmen, and they will receive transfer credit after being admitted to the college. Students must complete the freshmen application requirements including taking the SAT or ACT test, and completing the core high school requirements.

Students should find out about specific requirements for admission into individual major departments (School of Engineering, School of Business, etc.) and other specialized departmental requirements.

Even though CWU has transfer agreements, it is advisable to work closely with the four-year colleges and universities for a successful transfer.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.