Skip to body

Running Start

Student Resources

Brooks Library
The Brooks Library provides access to a myriad of academic resources, technological support, and staff who can help students with their studies.


MyCWU Account
You should have been sent a letter with your MyCWU username, CWU ID# and instructions to set up your account after signing up for your first class. If you have not received this information, please contact us at (509) 963-1351. Through your My CWU account, you are able to access many resources available to CWU students, such as your student email, making a payment, viewing your class schedule, accessing unofficial transcripts and requesting official transcripts. If you need assistance navigating MyCWU visit the CWU Service Desk for more information or call (509)963-2001.


Scholarship Resources
First-time freshmen with CWU enrollment prior to high school graduation through CWU Cornerstone, CWU College in the High School, or Running Start at CWU will be given a $500 tuition award, provided they have earned a 3.00 cumulative GPA or higher in their CWU courses.


CWU Application Fee Waiver

Students that apply to CWU as a freshamn, and participated in Central's College in the High School/Cornerstone program, can have thier $50 application fee waived.


To make a payment

Bills are mailed out in the first week or two of each month. A return envelope is included for check payment methods; please include either a copy of the invoice or your CWU ID # on the memo line with payment. If you do not have a return envelope mail your check to:

Central Washington University
Running Start MS 7431
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926

To make an online payment click here.

Payments can also be made on the CWU Ellensburg Campus in the Cashiers office (Barge Hall).

  *CWU does not accept payments over the phone.



Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.