Skip to body

Research Experiences for Undergraduates

Who should apply for CC-REU?

Who should apply for CC-REU?

  • In order to apply, you should be:
  • A US citizen or permanent resident
  • All participants must return to their undergraduate institution after the REU
  • Be full-time undergraduate students in Fall 2021
  • We especially encourage applications from students who identify with groups who have been traditionally underrepresented in STEM
  • Early career students (students who are freshman, sophomore, or junior status at their university)
  • Available June 28 – August 24, 2021.


Funded by the National Science Foundation 

The National Science Foundation, which supports the program, requires students to be US citizens, US nationals, or permanent residents of the US. CWU requires that students be at least 18 years of age when they begin residence on campus.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.