The travel expense report must be completed to reimburse travel expenses that are incurred by authorized travelers in travel status and may cover one or multiple trips that are clearly identified. The travel expense report should be completed within ten days from the conclusion of a trip. Travel expense reimbursement claims will not be accepted if submitted after six months subsequent to incurrence of travel expenses.
The following required information must be on the travel expense report:
- Dates of travel
- Official station and official residence
- Time of departure and return
- Purpose of trip
- 10-digit speedkey and operating unit
- Supporting documents attached to the online expense report
- If travel expenses are being shared with other CWU travelers, indicate the name(s) of the other traveler(s) in the comments section
When more than one department is funding a traveler’s expenses, including foundation, one travel expense report should be submitted for the entire trip.
Original receipts will be maintained in the originating department.
[08/04/2010; 01/12/2007; Responsibility: BFA; Authority: BAC; Reviewed/Endorsed by: Cabinet/PAC; Review/Effective Date: 04/17/2013; Approved by: James L. Gaudino, President]
CWUR Procedures Manual – Part 3
Business and Financial Affairs