The committee reports to the president and the president’s cabinet through the inclusivity and diversity director.
The purpose of the committee includes:
1. implement current and future inclusiveness and diversity action plans and annually evaluate specific plans for achieving university short and long term efforts;
2. examine existing structures that inhibit inclusiveness and recommend changes that create greater inclusion;
3. serve in an advisory capacity to the campus and external community in developing concepts to meet CWU diversity aspirations;
4. integrate the university’s inclusivity efforts among the members of the campus and surrounding community;
5. facilitate communication of CWU’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity;
6. serve as a resource and participate in university strategic planning.
Minutes and Reports
Year End Report