Resources and Reports

CWUR 3-50-255 Motor Pool Procedures

The traveler must submit the motor pool request card to motor pool for reservation of a car.  If a car is not available, motor pool will stamp the card to this effect, thus allowing the traveler to be reimbursed at the current state rate.  The motor pool stamped card must be attached to the travel expense report when claiming for mileage reimbursement.

Purchases of gasoline while using a motor pool vehicle should be made using the CWU credit card. A CWU credit card can be checked out at the motor pool office. If the credit card is not available or unacceptable, reimbursement should be requested on a travel expense report.  Additional procedures require that the gas receipt be attached to the report.  The travel desk will verify with motor pool that the reimbursement is valid. .

Additional information on reserving a vehicle, and vehicle rates may be obtained from the motor pool office located in the Jongeward Plant Operations building.

[09/22/15; 08/04/2010; 1/1/2011; 10/30/2012; 01/12/2007; Responsibility: BFA; Authority: BAC, OFM; Reviewed/Endorsed by: Cabinet/PAC; Review/Effective Date: 09/22/2015; Approved by: James L. Gaudino, President]