Instructors will provide each student with a written or electronic syllabus at the beginning of a course. The syllabus will contain information about, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Title, time, and location of the course;
2. Name, campus address, e-mail address, telephone number, and office hours of instructor;
3. Objectives of course and expected student learning outcomes;
4. Type of instruction, I.e., lecture/discussion, lab, studio, etc., and any special conditions or requirements associated with the style;
5. Required books and materials;
6. Method of evaluating student performance in the course;
7. Instructor's policy on students' attendance;
8. Tentative schedule including dates when papers or other assignments are due as well as dates of examinations;
9. Instructor's policy on late work, make-up, extra credit, and other issues unique to the class.
10. Instructor policy on academic dishonesty and a reference to the university's policy on Academic Dishonesty (see CWUP 5-90-010(4)).